Customer rights and responsibilities including behavior at the library.
- These polices include how the library relates to patrons, customer service, rights and responsibilities of patrons.
- Customer Service
- The library staff provides friendly, efficient and accurate service to all patrons at all times. It is important to keep in mind that the patron is the customer to whom the staff is ultimately responsible.
- Rules of Conduct
- Recognizing the need to maintain an environment suitable for studying, reading, browsing and general use of library resources, the library board establishes the following rules of conduct to assure the safety of library users, personnel and materials. Please be considerate of others using the library.
- Sex Offender Policy
- The purpose of this policy is to ensure that the Library is in compliance with Iowa State law that excludes sex offenders convicted of sex offenses against minors from public libraries.
- Unattended Children Policy
- The safety and well-being of young children left unattended at the library is of serious concern. The library asks your cooperation in making the library a safe and happy place for your small child.